Sunday, February 28, 2010

They Are Beautiful and Amazing

Some days start with me and two students (not always my children, either).

More come.
I am glad they come.
They are wonderful, funny, witty (yes, that early in the morning). Often I tell stories that embarrass my sons and daughter. They tell me later if something made them uncomfortable, and they are good for positive feedback, too.

My other class, the group I am training at work, can't believe high school kids would wake up and come listen to "Bible Study" that early. They are intrigued with my seminary kids, wanting to know what they look like, if they date, if they are "normal."

No. They are super! Yes, they are social, have friends, involved in school activities and sports, bu they are not typical teenagers.

They shine! They glow! They know God loves them and have hope for good things in their lives. They believe in the scriptures. They are polite! They help each other and are eager to be good! Wish the world were more like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment