Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pick the GREEN doors!

After race car day last week, I hope you students came home and talked to your families about AGENCY! (NOT "free" agency!) Did you show them your key-chain chart? Explain it to a younger sibling?

Okay, fast review:


I paint our home often enough that I almost could have shown you a green door and a yellow door as another visual aid. Just imagine them, please?


And remember, it is your parents, teachers, Church leaders, and the Holy Ghost teaching and telling you which doors are green, which ones are yellow. You can learn the hard way, too, by experience and trial and error, but risk getting zapped.




Monday October 12th we start on 2 Nephi 6.

Dedicate 10 minutes EVERY day to reading in the Book of Mormon and you will finish by the end of the school year easily!

Look here in the future for devotional calendars, games, suggestions, more photos!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about starting a seminary blog for my students too. A couple of them don't check their email, they only Facebook. So I was not sure if a blog would be just one more thing for me to do. Still have yet to decide!
    I am looking forward to following yours. You are so terrific and have such faith and love for your Savior. I can tell just by reading what you write.

    ReplyDelete